Next season starts from the 10th of Jannuary 2023 until 30th of March 2023
Join us and volunteer in Thailand!
Volunteers are very important for the continuation of our conservation efforts in Thailand.
Volunteering is suitable for everyone who is interested in conservation field work. Volunteering with us is a great opportunity to learn about sea turtles and environmental conservation work and to meet Thai locals. It is an life changing experience far outside tourist destinations on a fairly remote island with only a few western comforts. Many have fallen in love with Phra Thong island and keep coming back year after year.
- Minimum age requirement – 18 years. Younger participants are welcome with a supervisor.
- Good level of fitness; an 8-10 km walk on the beach is physically demanding. There is a hot and humid climate on the island.
- Respect the Naucrates’ rules during your stay at the project.
- Minimum 2 weeks participation
- Travel insurance
- Volunteer contribution per 2 weeks is €790 + €84 for boat transfer to and from the island .
This includes accommodation, 3 meals a day, drinking water, training and guidance on the project. Transportation to/from Khuraburi Pier by boat is not included. After the 2 week period, the fee for any additional week is 395€.
- We have special offers for long term volunteers, families and friends.
Due to the covid-19 pandemic a deposit is not required until shortly before arrival.
Please contact us for more information on: email@example.com or book directly!