If you can’t join us as a volunteer, intern or visitor, we are happy for any supporting donations to help us to continue the conservation efforts in Thailand. We are a small non-profit NGO, so all donations are very welcome.
Donations can be general to the organization and projects or you can specify in more detail to which needs you would like your donation to help. Here are some ideas:
Sea Turtle Conservation Work
- Field staff food, accommodation and pocket money. The cost of field staff food and accommodation is about 600 Thai baht (15€) per day. Monthly pocket money for field leader about 200€ and other staff 50€ per month.
- Transportation (boat and moped transfers, bicycles). Boat costs on the project are fairly high. To check Koh Ra beach costs between 1000 and 1600 Thai baht per trip (25-40€). And this is done weekly.
- Field research equipment (radio tracking equipment, medical tools and fist-aid equipment for rescued turtles, tank for turtle, laptop computer, mobile phones, gps, binoculars, digital camera/video camera, snorkeling gear, life-jackets and many other smaller things.
- Awareness materials for locals and visitors
Environmental education and awareness raising
- Salaries of field staff both local and international
- Transportation to visit school in the village
- Signs and awareness materials for locals and visitors
- Organizing events for local children
- Beach cleaning event
You can make donations to us, by following these easy steps
1. Fill in your information to our donation form below and send it to us.
2. Make a payment using online Paypal:
OR you can send money through Bank Wire transfer directly to our bank account:
Address: Via dei Ristori, 7 04010 Giulianello di CORI (LT), Italy
Bank: Unicredit, Via Manzoni, 14 – 22063 Cantu’ (CO) – Italy
Account no: 000400484552
IBAN: IT 11 T 02008 51061 000400484552
Please tell us about your donation through this form: